PPZ - a pedagogical software tools that have real advantages over paper-based information and electronic materials simply.
1. Pedagogical tools are not only cost effective but also more understandable for today's youth;
2. With the development of science and technology educational information can change quickly. Internet-based electronic books can be easily updated, without incurring significant costs.
3. Pedagogical tools require a large number and high quality illustrative material (drawings, graphs, maps, diagrams, photographs, video clips, audio series, interactive models, simulators, 2D-, 3D-animation) that will promote a high level of learning efficiency.
4. Pedagogical tools allow you to objectively and accurately determine the levels of academic achievement of students, which is achieved by means of multivariate multilevel tests, tasks, and training equipment.
5. The effectiveness of the teacher raises, increased component of creative work.The teacher can add, alter, modify tutorial taking into account age, psychological, social and regional conditions.
Important elements in achieving these goals is a high level of performance and technical support of the use of modern IT
Technical description of educational software products (PPZ):
1. Full compliance with the curriculum approved by the Ministry of Education and Science.
2. The structure of the PPP provides the ability to effectively achieve the educational goals and includes:
- substantial part;
- software portion;
- Designer lesson;
- guidelines for teachers;
- guidelines for the student;
- User guide for local network administrator of a computer class or system administrator for the school.
3. Components of a substantial part:
- theoretical and practical part;
- interactive models;
- static graphics (charts, graphs, maps, tables, etc.);
- interactive graphics (charts, graphs, maps, tables, charts, etc.);
- audio series;
- 2D-, 3D-animation;
- glossary of terms and concepts (glossary);
- historical information;
- quizzes and assignments;
- test items for different types of current, topical and final control.
4. The teaching material is organized into sections, topics, lessons learned.
5. The volume content of the material and method of its submission fully complies with sanitary standards and age characteristics of students.
6. Means the software part:
- display a substantial part, which includes texts, media objects, tasks in text form;
- exercise of navigation;
- search of educational material;
- Working with bookmarks;
- methodical software for the preparation, processing, transmission and display statistical information about the level of academic achievement and test results of students;
- Designer lesson;
- controls and navigation standard, intuitive, have a uniform size, "tool tips" of their purpose;
- PPZs provide an opportunity to demonstrate the on-screen computer monitor on a regular screen using a multimedia project on the interactive whiteboard;
- Designer provides a lesson of individual screens (steps) to create new lessons to supplement the lesson and created by removal of the lessons of individual screens (steps);
- import, export, created a lesson or a specific media object in the folder selected by the user;
- integrated application of all funds for the designer to create separate classes to different types of screens (steps) and a training course as a whole;
- create and delete tests and tasks;
- formatting text, paragraphs, writing formulas, etc.;
- formatting graphics;
- that built the lesson at the exit from the constructor in a separate user-created folder.
7. Guidelines for teachers contain a description of typical scenarios of lessons.
8. Guidelines for students are descriptions of the main ways of working in an independent (individual) work.
9. User Guide for the local network administrator of a computer class or system administrator for the school contains a description of actions to install, uninstall, operation in various modes, settings, software to run on the local network, possible problems and solutions, description of methods of collection (storage) and the statistical information processing on the performance of students.
10. PPP interface shell provides easy navigation of content, work with all individual components.
11. The shell provides the PPP mode in use on a single computer to multiple computers that are connected to local area network (under the guidance of teachers), as well as work through the Internet.
12. The processes of installation and uninstallation PPP and his work does not violate the functioning of the operating system and application software.
13. Provides the ability to custom install and uninstall individual modules PPZ.
14. The installer provides the following:
- use auto mode;
- verification of compliance appliance with the minimum requirements of the notice of violation;
- check the availability of the necessary software components, the request for addition, and after confirming the establishment of the necessary modules for PPZ;
- all the components installed in its own PPZ (selected) folder;
- optimal use of PPZ volume of disk and memory;
- the possibility of PPZ startup after installation;
- PPZ start by establishing a shortcut on the desktop.
15. Uninstaller can completely remove all installed components of the PPZ:
- Additional software modules;
- Drivers created during installation;
- folders that are used in the process of PPZs.
16. Uninstaller completely frees up disk space and operating system from components that are associated with the PPZ.
17. After installation is complete, an electronic textbook does not need the CD, DVD or other electronic media and additional software.
18. While using PPZ, you can:
- automatically set to monitor mode full-screen rendering (with possibility to turn off this feature, user);
- work in parallel with the standard use of the operating system;
- maximize, for a given system configuration, the speed of response to your request;
- ensure the allocation of rights to access and secure user authentication.
19. To work in a LAN PPZ provides:
- broadcast from a computer teacher to student computers lessons created by the designer;
- monitor the performance of students in the local network from a workstation teachers;
- collection of performance data of students with test tasks;
- preservation of information on the responses of students;
- conclusion of the information collected on the screen, print or copy on any electronic media.
20. PPP provides for remote support, customer support, receive recommendations regarding the installation and operation, to send information on any changes via an Internet portal.
View the flash-animation
To view the flash-animations using signature-tips, which indicate that the object is animated. Pay special attention to the word "navigation".In the field of flash-animation to move the cursor over the button (often in the form of the eye), so that it reads "Start".If the flash-animation is a different example, and it has no buttons as eyes, then carefully read the contents of flash-animation and move the cursor to the part that is modified to read the operating principles in more detail.
Для перегляду flash-анімацій користуйтеся підписами-підказками, які вказують що об'єкт є анімацією. Звертайте особливу увагу на надпис "Навігація".
На полі з flash-анімацією потрібно навести курсор на кнопку (часто у вигляді ока), щоб зявився надпис "Почати".
Якщо flash-анімація представляє собою будь-який інший приклад та не містить кнопки у вигляді ока, то уважно ознайомтесь із змістом flash-анімації та наведіть курсор на частину, яка змінюється, щоб ознайомитися з принипами роботи більш докладніше.